Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day gift can be challenging, but it can be even more daunting when you’re on a budget. We have a list of 10 great gifts you can get for under $25. They’re all thoughtful ways to show you care about your significant other without spending a fortune.
- Yankee Candle personalized photo candles– This candle can be personalized to have a picture of you and your sweetheart. You can even add a short message to make it even more personal.
- Graze Chocolate Box– Here’s the ULTIMATE gift for the chocolate lover in your life! This box from Graze is filled with chocolate snacks and has a personalized gift message included. And best of all, you can order it for $11.99. No subscription required for this special gift!
- Recreate Your First Date– Instead of going to an over-priced, trendy restaurant you can take a more meaningful approach. Was your first date on the frugal, but fun, side? Recreate it and bring back those sentimental (and affordable) feelings!
- Love tokens– This is perfect for indecisive couples or couples that are looking for new things to do. The coupons are available at Urban Outfitters for $12 or you can make your own! Anytime you are looking for something to do, you simply pick the card and do whatever is written on that card.
- Jewelry– Etsy has a lot of very pretty jewelry that is affordable! Lotus and Bliss has dainty earrings for $6 and Bex Bea has a heart shaped ring for $9. There are a lot of other inexpensive, beautiful pieces to be found by just taking a little time to browse the website.
- Photo Album– If you are feeling crafty you can pick up a photo album and add your favorite pictures with your significant other.
- Mug– Is your loved one a coffee or tea aficionado? You can find a unique coffee or tea mug at an affordable price, and fill it with heart shaped candies and a love letter.
- Picture– Frame a picture of you and your love. You can buy a frame from a home goods store that has a touching saying on the frame.
- Mixtape or Playlist– You can make a classic mixtape on a CD with songs that remind you of your sweetheart. You can also bring the mixtape idea into the 21st century and make a Spotify playlist to play for them.
- Love thoughts in a jar– All you need for this is a jar and a few pieces of paper. You can write down things you love about your significant other and put the paper into the jar. You can even decorate the jar with hearts, a picture of the two of you or paint your names.
Hopefully, you found something on this list that helped make your Valentine’s Day special. If you did, let us know what you tried! Do you have any other creative, inexpensive ideas?
~Olivia Fay, VP of Unbanking