We know paying for college can be tough. Connex is here to help! Connex Credit Union is awarding three scholarships to deserving students. Applications are due by March 16, 2015. We will present the scholarship recipients at our Annual Meeting on Friday, April 24. For more information, click here.
• The $1,000 Nicholas G. Hackett Memorial Scholarship
• The $2,000 John R. Edwards Community Involvement Scholarship (for students demonstrating a commitment to community service)
• The $2,000 Arthur B. Haesche Memorial Scholarship (specifically for business students)
Interested? Here are the details:
• Be either a college-bound senior in high school or currently enrolled in college
• Maintain a 3.2 GPA or higher
• Provide a copy of your current transcripts
• Be a current Connex member or join when applying
• Complete and submit the application and essay
• Previous Connex scholarship recipients are not eligible
Submit your application and information to:
Connex Credit Union
P.O. Box 477
North Haven, CT 06473-0477
Attn: Scholarship Committee
You can also email your application to: email@example.com
Or just drop it off at your local Connex branch.
If you are interested in learning about our Unbanking services for Students, click here.