As a way to help future and current college students Unbank, Connex is offering two $1,000 scholarships and one $2,000 scholarship to members. This year there is a creative twist! Applicants must describe in their own words what a credit union is, but they must also submit either a video or print advertisement that they make about Connex. The deadline to enter is May, 7 2012.
If you or somebody you know would like to apply here are the details!
- (2) $1,000 scholarships in honor of Nicolas G. Hackett
- (1) $2,000 scholarship in honor of Arthur B. Haesche
- Be either college-bound or currently enrolled
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Be involved with your community
- Provide a copy of your current transcripts
- Be a current Connex member or join after applying
- Submit video or print ad
Where To Submit:
Connex Credit Union
P.O. Box 477
North Haven, CT 06473-0477
Attn: Scholarship Committee
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
I can’t wait to see your ideas!
Chris, VP of Unbanking